Having tested several type of software for transferring LP's and Cassettes there is no better software than Spin It Again to make the job as easy as possible. The wizard takes you through the process in easy steps and Spin It Again has some powerful audio restoration built in to reduce annoying clicks, pops, and tape hiss.
- Supports monitoring on USB sound devices
- Type in track and album information while recording
- Automatically look up track information online
- Great track detection based on typed or looked up information
- Record two times longer Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality
- New easy speed/rate adjuster for recording 78rpm records at 45 rpm
- Change volume of each track for geat sounding compilations
- Supports Vista fully
- Dedicated interface to easily record cassettes and records. Easily transfer your vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware connections, recording and edit process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes annoying clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- For the more advanced users, easily record at hi-fi sample rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Use Spin It Again to split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD. For example, if you wanted to record a 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.